In a nutshell…
Quality vacation rental located in Kanab
Great Public Pool
If you are looking for accommodations with character, look no further. The Zionab Vacation Rental Home offers an unique, comfortable and playful vacation setting for up to eight guests.
The home is artfully decorated in a Romantic Cowboy theme with numerous original works of art and hand-forged ironwork crafted by the owner. An open floor plan accommodates a generous array of comfortable seating. The sleeping areas are luxuriously appointed with high end linens, quality beds and quiet, dark sleep settings. Central air and heat maintain a comfortable temperature while ceiling fans in every room and electric fireplaces add that extra touch of comfort.
The well appointed kitchen is a true foodie’s kitchen with plenty of cookware, small appliances, serving bowls, platters and dinnerware. It is stocked with a large array of spices, condiments and cooking staples. There is a propane grill and wood fire pit with custom made roasting forks perfect for making s’mores. Multiple outdoor seating areas are perfect for you to dine or relax with a bottle of wine as you take in the views of the verdant green valley contrasting against the crimson bluffs.
For entertainment, the giant flat screen TV is paired with fast, 1 gbps fiber-optic internet. Board games, cards. puzzles, quick crafts and outdoor toys are also available for your enjoyment as are an adjustable basketball hoop, kayaks and bicycles. For those serious about toys, there is ample parking for trucks hauling 4 wheelers, boats and touring cars.
Come experience the majestic beauty of Southern Utah. Zionab Vacation Rental Home is less than 90 miles from:
- Zion National Park – 32 miles;
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary – 8 miles;
- Bryce Canyon National Park – 78 miles;
- the North Rim of the Grand Canyon – 79 miles;
- the Wave Trailhead – 49 miles;
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park – 21 miles;
- Hog Canyon OHV Park – 5 miles;
- Duck Creek Village OHV trail system 52 miles;
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – 67 miles;
- Brian’s Head Ski Area – 75 miles;
- Kodachrome Basin State Park – 90 miles;
- Dinosaur Museum in Big Water – 59 miles;
- Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Recreation area – 73 miles;
- Horseshoe Bend Overlook – 78 miles;
- Antelope Canyon – 83 miles;
- Lees Ferry and Marble Canyon – 83 miles;
- Jacob’s Lake – 37 miles;
- Pipe Springs National Monument – 20 miles;
- Toroweap Grand Canyon Overlook – 72 miles;
- Sand Hollow State Park and Reservoir – 71 miles;
- Quail Creek State Park and Reservoir – 72 miles;
- Kolob Canyons – 83 miles;
- Dozens and dozens more slot canyons, breathtaking overlooks, ancient Indian art panels, dinosaur tracks, historical locations and Indian ruins.
What Our Guests Say...
We Are Here
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help